Supporting Carolina Performing Arts is a great way to highlight your company or foundation’s commitment to the community, the power of the arts in our lives, and to excellence. By bringing world-class artists to the Memorial Hall stage and commissioning new works in music, dance, and theater, CPA celebrates and enhances the Research Triangle region’s focus on creativity and innovation.
Corporate sponsorships and foundation gifts offer an attractive way to extend your brand image to more than 40,000 audience members each season. Sponsorship packages are tailored to meet your specific communication and marketing needs and to heighten the impact of your gift to Carolina Performing Arts.
Please contact Raymond Farrow at 919-843-3307 or email@example.com to learn more.
2013-14 Corporate Benefactors:
2013-14 Corporate Partner:
Corporate benefits include:
- Significant visibility through extensive electronic and printed marketing campaigns and materials
- Employee discounts to performances
- Exclusive hospitality opportunities, including private receptions and VIP tours of Memorial Hall
- Access to a demographically attractive and important audience
- Press coverage
- Complimentary tickets
- Collateral advertising opportunities
Sponsorship packages may include these benefits:
- Corporate or foundation logo featured on CPA website with live link to your website
- Corporate or foundation logo on ticket backs
- Recognition and advertisement in our program books, printed four times each year and distributed to every audience member (40,000+ each year)
- Signage in Memorial Hall lobby
- Opportunity to sponsor single or multiple performances and season galas or events
- Opportunity to cultivate client relationships and host elegant pre- or post-performance receptions and dinners in Gerrard Hall or Heavner Gallery
- Opportunity to meet visiting artists backstage before or after performance
- Reserved complimentary gold-level premium tickets for senior executives and guests at sponsored performance(s)
- Discounted tickets for company or foundation employees
- Invitations to exclusive special events and dinners with visiting artists